pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
pgc all green working and signpost with lettering new colour 2
facebook icon twitter icon

Forum topic: Share Your Thoughts on Palmers Green's Healthy Streets! πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈ

Share Your Thoughts on Palmers Green's Healthy Streets! πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈ

Hayden Ng

30 Jul 2024 13:49 #7206

Share share on facebook icon share on twitter icon Share by email

Hi everyone! I'm a student researcher from University College London. I'm doing a survey on the Healthy Streets approach in Palmers Green and how it affects your daily travel and satisfaction with the improved cycling Β Feel free to share this survey with your friends and family. Thank you!

Click here to fill in the survey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yiannis Chronakis

31 Jul 2024 08:24 #7208

Hey Hayden,

I would be happy to fill the survey but I am facing some difficulties. Here is a bit of feedback on how you could make it more user friendly:

1. The main one is the lack of back button. Combined with the browser remembering your position, results in "getting stuck". Closing the tab or reloading does not help. A "back" button or even a "restart" option would be useful.
2. I suggest a "Not applicable" at least for the options that ask for the past. The survey as is practically forces anyone that has moved in the area the past 2-3 years to provide a fake answer to you.
3. It would be nice to relax the options about "ideal mode of travel". Lots of trips are multimodal, depend on the trip type or the weather, etc. Maybe a ranking widget would be better?
4. The first three questions on the page two specify the refer to "they mode of transport I desire". The rest feel ambiguous. Is this intentional? Or do they still relate with the desired mode.

In any case, I will fill this to the best of my judgment.

Thanks for sharing.

Hayden Ng

31 Jul 2024 13:26 #7209

Hi Yiannis,Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!I’ve made some adjustments to improve the survey based on your suggestions. There’s now a "back" button, and you should be able to restart the survey by reloading the webpage. I’ve also added a "Not applicable" option for past-related questions to allow more accurate responses. Regarding the "mode of transport I desire" on page 3, the remaining questions still relate to your 'desired' and 'available mode; I’ve simplified the wording to avoid ! Please feel free to share it with friends and family :)Best wishes,
Hayden

Β 

Moderators: PGC WebmasterBasil Clarke
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds